Panasonic Air to Water (Aquarea H) to KNX Interface
$625.30 Excl. tax
The Panasonic-KNX gateway allows fully bi-directional communication between Panasonic Air to Water (Aquarea H) units and KNX installations.
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
- KNX certified.
- Configured by ETS standard configuration tool.
- Reduced dimensions allowing a quick installation inside the Air Conditioner unit.
- Offered all the required DPT objects to be compatible with all KNX thermostats in the market.
- Energy efficiency functions, such as “timeout”, “open window” or “Occupancy”. Costs related to HVAC systems in a building are one of the highest and these functions allow to reduce them.
- Smooth integration of KNX thermostats allowing the control of the AC unit by the own temperature sensor of the thermostat.
- Simultaneous control of the AC unit by the IR remote controller and by KNX.
- Total control and monitoring of the AC unit from KNX, including AC unit’s internal variables, running hours counter (for filter maintenance control) and error indication.
- Up to 5 scenes can be saved and executed from KNX.
Integration of Panasonic Air-to-Water (Aquarea H) Systems into a KNX installation.
- Intesis Gateway.
- Installation Manual.
- AC Connection cable.
Warranty: 36 months.
|Article code||INKNXPAN001A000 A39|
What our customers say