can be extended by means of a push-button extension module, ref.-no.: 409.. TSEM-01
Adapter frame is pre-mounted for LS range.
A range without adapter frame.
- Measurement and feedback control of the room temperature
- Operation of loads, e.g. light on/off, dimming, blinds up/down, brightness values, temperatures, calling up and saving light scenes, etc.
- Mounting in wall boxes
All buttons can be assigned with push-button sensor functions or functions for controller operation.
- KNX medium: TP 256
- Four red status LEDs
- One blue operation LED as an orientation light and to indicate the programming status
- Integrated bus coupling unit
- Connection for a push-button extension module, 1-4 gang
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Room temperature control with setpoint value specification
- Display of room or set temperature
- Display of outdoor temperature – with external sensor, e.g. weather station
- Display of time, in conjunction with KNX time encoder
- Push-button functions switching, dimming, blind control, value transmitter, scene recall, etc.
- Push-button function or rocker function, vertical or horizontal
- Fan coil application with up to 8 fan speeds and auto function
- Transparent cover kit (included) for temporary site use without design covers
|Recommended mounting height: