can be extended by means of a push-button extension module, ref.-no.: 409.. TSEM-01
- Operation of loads, e.g. light on/off, dimming, blinds up/down, brightness values, temperatures, calling up and saving light scenes, etc.
- Measurement and feedback control of the room temperature
- Mounting in wall boxes
- KNX medium: TP 256
- Push-button functions switching, dimming, blind control, value transmitter, scene recall, etc.
- Vertical and horizontal key/rocker functions
- Two red LEDs per control key as status or operation indicators
- Display of values and texts
- Running text display for one or two messages with max. 14 characters
- Integrated room temperature sensor
- Room temperature control with setpoint value specification
- Display of room temperature and setpoint temperature
- Display of outdoor temperature – with external sensor, e.g. weather station
- Integrated bus coupling unit
- In combination with JUNG Visu Pro software "Multi-Room Control": music play control, display of music titles, artists, etc.
- Display unit for the KNX central alarm unit
- Fan coil application with up to 8 fan speeds and auto function
- OLED graphic display with high resolution
- High contrast
- Viewing angle 170° from each direction
- Transparent cover kit (included) for temporary site use without design covers
- Connection for a push-button extension module, 1-4 gang
|Recommended mounting height: