including transparent cover and inlay with symbols
for cover kit 2-gang, ref.-no.: LS 502 TSA ..
- Single-room temperature control in KNX installations
- Operation of loads, e.g. light on/off, dimming, blinds up/down, recalling and saving light scenes, etc.
- Mounting in wall boxes
All buttons can be assigned with push-button sensor functions or functions for controller operation.
- KNX medium: TP 256
- Measurement of room temperature
- Room temperature control with setpoint value specification
- Extension unit for room temperature controller
- Push-button functions switching, dimming, blind control, value transmitter, scene recall, etc.
- One or two functions per button
- Completion with cover kit 2-gang
- Inscription field can be illuminated
- Two red status LEDs per button – red, green or blue adjustable
- One operation LED as an orientation light and to indicate the programming status – red, green or blue adjustable
- Brightness of status LEDs, operation LED and labelling field adjustable; switchable while in operation, e.g. during the night
- Disabling function: Disabling or change function mode of single or all button functions
- Alarm function, optional acknowledge by pressing any button
- Energy saving mode (for operation without controller function)
- Integrated bus coupling unit
- Connection for a push-button extension module, for extension with up to eight additional buttons
transparent cover ref.-no.: LS 50 NA
Neutral cover ref.-no.: LS 50 NA W, LS 50 NA WW, LS 50 NA LG, LS 50 NA SW, AL 50 NA-L, ES 50 NA-L, AL 50 NA AN-L, ME 50 NA C-L, ME 50 NA AT-L, ME 50 NA D-L